7.03.2009

Teen VOGUE

Teen VOGUE is a mag which I adore! This months cover features Emma Watson which you might have known as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter!  By the way the newest Harry Potter flick comes out on July 15th (my birthday)!  So by using unique colours and cuts pictures have been taken by VOGUE! See for yourself:
  

teen-vogue-emma-watson-aug-o9.jpg


Very Glam! I love contrasting solids with a print! When interviewed by Sugar Scoop Emma said: "It’s very hard to describe your own style and I’m young, so I’m still experimenting. But I think it’s quite British and very much about individuality."


She added that Chanel is “kind of my lucky brand, a fail-safe. I live, really, in jeans from Topshop, blazers from Ralph Lauren or Reiss, and ballet flats."

Here are some more very fab pics of Emma:

teenvogue2.jpg





emma5.jpg





emma-watson-teen-vogue-4.jpg





emma-watson-sexy-hot-photos-1.jpg





b-Emma-Watson-in-CRASH-4651aca2639d.jpeg





draft_lens1472799module9238012photo_1208959382emma_watson.jpg


(only top picture) This was taken when modeling for CHANEL 





img-thing.jpg




emma-watson-burberry-beautiful.jpg


above is a picure of Emma modeling for Burberry  




2_1420000c.jpg


Also modeling for burberry.



These are only some of Emma's photos and if you want more pic.s and deets you may go to: www.emmadaily.com




-XOXO NATALIE ANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment

N.A.T Followers