Hey guys, I know its been a totallyy lonng time since I have been on! I have been so busy with summer. Though I promise I will start updating more often! I love blogging ahah:) Plus this blog will be more fashion forward, and I may add a couple of cool things in too, like art museums I will visit, school trends that I like AND don't like, and maybe some cool finds at vintage or antique stores. So get ready!!
This summer I have been wisely, planned out a back-to-school wardrobe. Want to hear it?
1. Leggings & More Leggings!! I <3 them soo much and I just am soso happy that my mom recently threw out a ton of her old, cool animal printed and floral leggings. Thank you mother..
2. Long sweaters! my school is so cold so If I ever wear a shirt dress or skirt... A nice sweater would go good with it. (I usualy buy xsmall or small as in a size. But because I wanted a long sweater I bough a Medium).
3. Shirt dresses. Why? so many options! Belt it, wear as a shirt or as a dress. With leggings boots and a sweater. Or jeggings & flats. Sososoosoooo many options with this one <3 hah I have already bought some!
4. Jeggings. Like i said you can use these like leggings or you don't if you prefer it that way.
5. BoOtS. Yes boots are so in. I am not just talking about Uggs anymore, what about riding boots? Thats my idea:]
6. Boho Vintage Antique Chic. WoW a lot of words to describe my new-to-be style! You can find some cool jewelry by Lucky at Macy's. Accessories in Buckle. Clothing in locally own botiques. HECk!- even on places like Ebay! I mean you could totally get a pair of Dr. Martens on there for cheaper and they may be an older version that is no longer made anymore.
xxoo Natalie Anne